Search Engine Optimization Tips
Most people would like to have their site return first in a Google search. To help customers achieve this
ranking we suggest the following.
- Always include unique content.
- Do not copy articles from other sites.
- Write informative articles that relate to your field, including images if possible.
- Hire a professional writer if necessary. The content must be non biased, not a press release!!
- Name your articles with the relevant search word or phrase.
- Update your site regularly.
- Ask friends and others to create links to your site (we will supply the link code, if necessary).
- If you use a Flash image on the home page, provide a link to by-pass it as people often don't like to
be kept waiting.
- Include your phone number and contact details on every page if possible, but ensure they are
prominent on the Home page.
- Create social media pages on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin and link them to your site.
- Email your friends and contacts and invite them to your visit your site.